B2C Sales Terms
Anyware Solutions ApS
Preben Kaas Vaenge 6
Company Registration Number DK-37259322
Last updated: February 20, 2020
- These Sales Terms apply for all consumer purchases on the Anyware website https://consumer.anyware.solutions/shop/, which is fully owned and operated by Anyware Solutions ApS.
- We are a Danish entity, however, we communicate in English and we kindly ask you to do the same.
- All prices shown are in USD, EUR or DKK dependent on the choice of product.
- All prices include 25 percent VAT (Danish “moms”) and exclude delivery costs and/or taxes or duties that could be charged to you in connection with the sale from Denmark to countries outside the European Union.
- The costs of delivery will be shown at checkout. It is your own responsibility to investigate if there are any taxes or duties that may apply to the delivery from Denmark to your country. We recommend that you contact your local authorities for further clarification on this subject.
- When you place an order, you will receive and order confirmation by email. The order confirmation contains all relevant information regarding the order and serves as the agreement between you and us.
- Irrespective of point 2.1, we reserve the right to cancel your order in the unexpected situation that there has been a clear mistake concerning the circumstances of the order, including for example an obvious error in pricing, stock or a website malfunction. If such situation should occur, we will contact you immediately with a proposal for a solution and explaining the circumstances. You always have the right of a full refund in this situation.
- Your payment details shall be provided to us at the time of placing an order. The supported credit cards can be seen at checkout.
- When the order is shipped, we will withdraw the purchase amount from your credit card.
- We use Stripe, which is a secure tool developed for handling credit card payment. Stripe is a third party service provider, which ensures a safe transaction between you and us – on behalf of us.
- Delivery will take place within 10 days from your reception of the order confirmation, unless we clearly state otherwise in connection with your purchase.
- We use PostNord as our preferred courier service. If you wish to read more about this service and its delivery terms, we kindly direct you to its website.
- If you wish to change the delivery address, we shall be happy to help you until the point of dispatch of the product(s). After dispatch, we kindly direct you to the courier service. Usually, you will be able to redirect your package by using your package number or other tracking information, which you will receive by e-mail at the time of dispatch.
- When you receive and/or sign for reception of the product(s), the risk of the product(s) passes to you.
- Irrespective of point 3.4, the risk of the product(s) passes to you at the time where we deliver the product(s) to a courier chosen at your sole discretion, i.e. a courier which is not included as one of our presented partners.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from delivery by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to cancel the order for whatever reason, you will receive a full refund of the product(s) ordered, including standard delivery costs, when we receive the product in the same unused condition as when we shipped the product to you.
- All refunds will be paid to you at latest 14 days after cancellation.
- Please send the product(s) you return to:
Anyware Solutions ApS
Preben Kaas’ Vaenge 6
- Your refund for the product(s) ordered is conditional upon your return of the product(s) in the original package and in the same condition as you received it. The costs of returning is your own responsibility and will not be covered by us.
- If only part of your order is cancelled or returned, we will calculate the refund proportionally to the original order.
- In case of delivery of a defect product, we kindly ask you to contact us immediately after discovery of a defect. If the defect is suspected due to the carriers handling of the product, we kindly ask you to keep the package and take pictures of any damaged package for our further processing of the case towards the carrier.
- Any defect product(s) will be subject to a full replacement free of charge, including the return costs of the defect product(s).
- You have a 24 months warranty for all products purchased from us.
- The warranty covers all defects, which may have occurred during ordinary use of the product. It does not cover ordinary wear and tear or any damages caused by your mishandling of the product. As all other electronic devices, we recommend that you handle our products with care.
- In case you wish to make a claim under the warranty, you shall contact us immediately after your discovery of the error. If we cannot help you remotely, you shall send the product to us, describing the error in detail, and enclosing a receipt of the shipping costs paid by you for the return. Please remember to use a proper packaging for the product.
- When we receive the product, we will confirm reception and describe the process further to you by email.
- If your claim is considered valid by us, we will replace the product free of charge, including your reasonable shipping costs (standard courier).
- Irrespective of the reason and to the fullest extent permitted by Danish law, Anyware cannot become liable for any losses or damages incurred by you or any third party due to the use of the product(s).
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) as well as the additional rules supporting the GDPR in Denmark.
- When you order our product(s), we collect your personal information for the purpose of sending you the product(s) ordered.
- Our processing of your personal information is therefore based on the purchase agreement entered between you and us, and we use your name, e-mail, address, company name, phone number and alternate shipping address solely for the handling of the purchase agreement. Our processing includes any additional information that you may have chosen to inform us in connection with the order.
- We keep all your personal information at least 2 years after the order confirmation for the purpose of handling any warranty case. We separately keep your transaction data for 5 years due to the Danish accounting regulations.
- In addition, we reserve the right to process your personal information for protecting our legal interests in cases against you or involving you in other way and to keep your information for as long as it is necessary to protect such interests. These same applies for any legal obligation we may have towards public authorities that involves your personal information.
- With regard to your payment information, we use our entrusted third service provider, Stripe, which keeps and stores your data for the purpose of fulfilling and documenting the transaction data, including amount, currency, credit card information and time. We leave this task for our specialized partner and do not store or process this data ourselves.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we use your name and email address for the purpose of sending you newsletters from time to time in accordance with your consent. such processing of personal information takes place until you may choose to withdraw your consent. We delete your information at latest 3 months after your withdrawal of your consent, in accordance with our quarterly update of the newsletter email list.
- We do not share your information with third parties, except where such sharing is strictly necessary for processing your order. For example, we share your information with our payment provider and our courier services, which both act in accordance with our instructions and responsibilities towards you. We do under no circumstances sell or freely pass your information to others.
- We take security seriously and cares about the integrity of your personal information. We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological methods to transmit your data securely including HTTPS, TLS/SSL protocol, AES and RSA data encryption. The data is stored using cloud services with servers in the EU.
- All our employees and data processors are subject to strict confidentiality rules and has access to your personal information on a need to know basis only.
- You have the right at any time to:
- request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data
- request that your data is transferred to a third party to the extent reasonably possible for us
- file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency regarding our processing of your personal data
- We will take all possible steps to meet any request you make regarding your data, however, we cannot meet any request, which would be against the law for us to meet, including deleting any data, which we are required to obtain for legal reasons. The same applies for data, which is necessary for us to keep for the protection of any legal claim(s) against Anyware or due to our legitimate interest, which is not harmful to you.
- Please contact us at email@example.com. We will get back to you within 30 days of requests concerning the above points a)-d).