Use Small Socket.
Your First Anyware Smart Adaptor™.
Ideally, use a lamp that you can keep mains powered.
Sign up and verify your email before you log in.
Remove the light bulb from the lamp where you want to use the Anyware Smart Adaptor
Fit the E14/E12 LED light bulb (only LED) into the Anyware Smart Adaptor
Fit the Anyware Smart Adaptor with light bulb into the lamp socket
1. Turn ON WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS before you start
2. Tap ‘Add Smart Adaptor’ in the Dashboard to start pairing
3. Select ‘Anyware Smart Adaptor’
4. Name the Smart Adaptor
You can add it to a ‘Room’ later in the Anyware Home App
5. Name your Location
If the GPS positioning is not precise, you can type your address manually
6. Connect to your 2.4 GHz WiFi router
Tap the WiFi icon, if your WiFi network does not show
7. Your smartphone is now pairing with the Smart Adaptor using Bluetooth
8. Then it connects your Smart Adaptor to your WiFi network
9. That’s it! You are now ready to use the app
You can now see the Smart Adaptor in the Adaptor Dashboard
Tap the bulb icon to turn light ON/OFF
Drag the slider to dim the light
Tap the middle of the Smart Adaptor to go 1 layer deeper into the sensor graphs
Anyware Solutions ApSPreben Kaas' Vaenge 62000 FrederiksbergDenmark
Anyware Home App can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store